Saturday, December 24, 2011

The German-Elf

"He Came! He Came! Lucy he came!"

We opened a few presents that the nice German-Elf left us and then we were off to bed so SANTA could come!
This year SANTA asked for a Mountain Dew (odd...) and powered donuts....so we left the goods and went to bed.
As tradition would have it we slept out under the Christmas Tree.
The German-Elf found my camera while visiting and took this picture of our sleeping set up: Lucy is on the couch while Chris, Kate & I are alseep on our queen mattress surrounded by lots of pillows!
Good-night German-Elf....
Bring on SANTA!!!

2 comments:

Eric & Laura said...

Darling girls T! I'm so glad to see all of you doing so well.
Love,
Laura

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I see you still have the quilt that you made in junior high. We sure miss you guys