Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lucy

With joy and excitement we welcome our baby girl....

Lucy Kyleah
6 pounds 8 ounces
20 inches long

Sunday, August 21, 2011

2:12 PM




"Raise your hand if you think we should take baby Lucy home with us...."


Done!



17 comments:

geri said...

Oh my goodness! I want to steal her! She is too cute, I hope you are all doing well :)

t.t.turner said...

Tarina, you look soooo good. Congratulations!

Barb said...

She's so beautiful! Congratulations!!

Anne said...

Such a cutie!!! Love the pictures of the 2 girls together!!! :) Hope you are all adjusting! Love you!! Hugs and Kisses from soggy Louisiana!! :)

Stacy's Lame Blog said...

so stinkin' cute!

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations, lovelies! She is so beautiful! Love to you all!

Anonymous said...

So so cute! I love the pic of them sleeping together.

Jeff said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Congratulations! Also, love the name.

Jeff said...

Oh, by the way, this is Melissa....

Anonymous said...

I love my little nieces!! They are both so cute together! T

Mel said...

How cute! Congratulations!

dockters said...

Little Lucy is perfect! Congrats on both of your cute girls. I hope you're feeling well and adjusting well!! Your family is darling!

Lance n Amber said...

Oh, I love her! She looks so much like Katers! Such beautiful girls!

Jenn said...

Congratulations! I love the pic of the girls holding hands while they sleep. So sweet!

wendyann said...

LUCY! I LOVE it! Too cute! She is so precious! And the pictures of her and Kate together are too sweet! Hope you guys are doing great!

Amy said...

She is so sweet! I feel like it has been forever since I have commented so I wanted you to know we are thinking about you and your cute family! Congratulations!

Eric & Laura said...

Oh my goodness! It has been WAY too long since I checked in on my cute friend T! You are beautiful and you guys make the best babies! Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear that you guys are parents again! What a lucky little girlie to come to such a fantastic family!

We love you guys!
Love,
Laura