I am exhausted, yet still going.
Most days are spent at work, trying to get my staff ready for my leave of absence. The hours are long, and the kids keep asking me why we aren't naming our baby Katie.
After work, Chris, Kate and I hurry home to make dinner (why does this seem to take more energy the further along I get??), our "do-list before baby" is huge, but we are slowly making progress. After dinner we try to cross something off our list, but before long it's time to head off for something fun. This week for example has been the parade of homes. For that reason alone I am still not sure why I am not in full labor... Walking. Walking. Stairs. More Stairs. Walking. Walking Walking. STAIRS! Wow! Peanut must really be comfy! On Saturday one of our highlight homes was the UP House! A builder designed this house from the movie UP, and it's actually a rather charming home.

Luckily for me, (or my body rather) this was the last day of the show. Pretty sure my swollen feet are done. Kate was the best little home viewer I know! She loved going into every house and was so good to follow the rules and not touch too much. We'd get done with one house, and jump in the car to head to the next and Kate would already be asking for more. Of course she thought this house was rather cool. I mean, how could you not, it has balloons coming out of the chimney!
Most days are spent at work, trying to get my staff ready for my leave of absence. The hours are long, and the kids keep asking me why we aren't naming our baby Katie.
After work, Chris, Kate and I hurry home to make dinner (why does this seem to take more energy the further along I get??), our "do-list before baby" is huge, but we are slowly making progress. After dinner we try to cross something off our list, but before long it's time to head off for something fun. This week for example has been the parade of homes. For that reason alone I am still not sure why I am not in full labor... Walking. Walking. Stairs. More Stairs. Walking. Walking Walking. STAIRS! Wow! Peanut must really be comfy! On Saturday one of our highlight homes was the UP House! A builder designed this house from the movie UP, and it's actually a rather charming home.
3 comments:
I am so excited to meet your little peanut! Let me know when she arrives and you are up for a quick drop in. I would love to bring by a little something!
I love love love you! You are such a trooper! And I love the picture of your belly! You have an adorable bump! We can't wait for Peanut's arrival! Love you guys!
Tarina, I found your blog off of the Dockters and I have loved reading some of your posts. I always like going to the Parade of Homes too. Congrats on your 2nd bambino!
Post a Comment