Dear Thief,
This weekend was already crazy enough. I lost my job and my baby's been sick. Coming home to a broken-in home didn't make our life any easier.
I am sure you'll get a big buck off all our electronic devices you stole, but can I please have my camera memory card back?
I want to see the pictures I took last week of my daughter Kate eating up every minute spent with her cousins! I loved the one where she is hugging her cousin Thomas, only seconds before pouncing on him and breaking into giggles. The ones of her and Andrew,(aka, "Aye-ya") are pretty precious too.
I also thought it would be fun to see the ones of us all hiking Timp Cave... Twice... Within two days. We became amazingly fast hikers and Kate loved every step of it. She adores her cousins, and there's a cute one with her, B, Aimie, and Mattie.
The ones from the cabin are beautiful. It was fun to take off work, and suprise the fam. We had fun catching fish and live'n it large in a place very special to us. The photos speak volumes of the fun we had.
I am sure there's a few photos of sweet Aunt Carlynne's visit from NYC. We love her.
The photo's from the baseball game are exciting I am sure.
The photo's of handsome Sawyer were priceless. Which bytheway, Theif, my friend Amber wants copies of those. She's a dear friend, so if you'd please be so obliged.
The photo's of bbq's and parties with friends will be missed.
I especially miss the ones of Kate meeting her cousin Emma for the very first time! Her Uncle Scott and Aunt Tiana came all the way from Japan to see us. I know the photo with Tiana is awesome. I was so happy my smile is huge!
The random and cute "Kate moment" photos I miss already. I know there a bunch of good ones.
You should know I was planning to blog soon. I had so many fun photos's to share and adventures to post. So when you bring back my memory card, will you please bring back my computer too!!
I wish the police could have got fingerprints off all the drawers you opened and the things you sorted through. I would come to your house and get our stuff back myself.
So Theif, you may have our goods, and you may have our photo's, but obviously you lack a heart. How sad for you. Good luck with that.
I'll be awaiting the return of our photo's. For your sake I hope my husband and his new shotgun aren't there to greet you, or the new dog we'll be buying soon to guard our house. Best of luck thief.
-T
PS- Let us know how the All-Star games turn out. We'd watch, but well....you know.
13 comments:
OH WEIN!!! I am so sorry, this just makes me sick.
HOLY SHIZ!!! I am SO, SO, SO, SO sorry!!! I wish there was something we could do :( We could hire you as Ben's taxi and our nanny :) That won't bring back the picture memories but losing your job on top of that sucks big time! We love you guys, hang in there!
Awww...Tarina! Soo sorry! It's so violating to have your house broken into. And an even bigger bummer to have all your stuff taken. And priceless stuff like photos. So sorry!
:( I just can't believe so much is going on! Hopefully it is done with...don't they say things, come in 3's? So you're done! (trying to be positive here!) Love you guys so much and wish I could do something to help or make it right!
This just sucks. I am so sorry.
That is ridiculously sucky. I think losing pictures can be one of the worst things that can happen to anyone. Speaking of losing, I also lost my job this week. ... But, I didn't get robbed, but I did drop a dollar in the toilet. We're pretty much even. Except I got my dollar back haha. I hope they catch that bugger.
Yuck! Bad things always seem to come in threes. So sorry!
Ugh, that's awful!! Hope things are looking up.
I hope things pick up and I hope you get your camera back!
Oh My gosh!!! That is so sad! I'm sorry sweetie!
yup, so if I were in Utah I would take the description from chris an hunt down that heartless piece of blah blah blah blah thief! and I'd get all your photo's back plus a written apology, and a commitment to do service on your house for a year to make up for the damage caused by the said blah blah lack of any type of a heart! oh, by the way I wrote about this on my facebook. I'd type it across the road alerts if I could. I'd knock down every door till I found the perpetrator and made him stand in front of his wife and children and explain what he did and why and then I'd make him stand there and listen as his wife tearfully apologized to tarina and chris and while his kids gave miss kate an apology hug, and that would be a start of making up for what he did. if only I had the ability to do those things that would be nice. if only everyone had a heart and would listen to it! I love you chris and tarina and miss kate and I hope you get a big big big dog, maybe two, rottweilers maybe would be best, no actually go for wolfs. jacob black might be a good choice! if he can handle vampires then he could handle your place right. sorry for the twilight reference but I just really like wolfs, ya remember those wolfs we saw at the zoo, that Thomas was going crazy over and little miss Kate started chasing another little boy who she thought was thomas and you had to go and pick her up and put her on the right trail! yup good ol' times! memories that were captured on that good ol' memory card! but they are in our heads and no thief can ever take that away so there. take that thief!
Tarina,
So sorry to hear that! That is so hard, photos are so precious, hopefully they can catch the culprit!
The nerve of that creep. I'm so sorry to hear of that happening to you guys. Any chance of you getting your stuff back? I sure hope so. Love the pics on the blog! Kate is a dollface!
Post a Comment