is brought to you by our young daughter...who at 13 months 2 days old, she decided she was ready to be our "big girl"...
(push play to see!)
Kate was sweet to wait until after dinner to pull out her skills. Chris & I were happy to be together as she showed us her growth. She had only taken a maxium of 8 steps to this point, so we were excited to watch her cruise around our house like a pro.
Naturally, the grands had to come congratulate Katerbug...
Grandma even brought some girl scout cookies and some new toys to add to the celebration! Kate knew....gifts like that are worthy of a kiss!
Proud Grands!
And of course....we were pretty proud too!
7 comments:
How fun!!! I love Kate's sparkly shoes too! Thanks for sharing! :)
I can't believe she is so big! She is so stinking cute! I can't wait to walk into her hugs soon!
What a big girl! It was so fun to see her moving about. She looks like a natural. Her Aunt Shmam is so proud!!
Lots of love to you all!
Good job Kate!
Of course she deserved treats for such a big accomplishment...walking and pivoting.
Her kisses are great and she also give great hugs.
Love
Grandma Freimann
Such a cutie and such an awesome moment for you both to see at the same time! Congrats to you and Miss Kate!
oh how cute!
Post a Comment