Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hey Hey!

I love this photo that my brother-in-law, Edd, took of Kate. She is enjoying an ice cream cone after hiking Timp Cave. (Just for the record, we miss you cousins! A. lot.)


Updates:
* Our "stuff" is all still missing....Sad. But true.
* Kate is past her sick spell. Phew!
* And, thanks to some great friends who have entrusted my skills in their business, I was able to fill out a W-4 this week! Sweet! Employment is grand!


This weekend we kept ourselves busy with a road trip to see the Blue Angels....
Um, Please....The Sound of FREEDOM! Thanks for a great show Idaho!

4 comments:

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Your daughter is so cute! Jarad told us about your missing stuff. :( That is so horrible. I hope they catch whoever did it.

Anne said...

We miss you too!!! I've been working on getting some pictures onto a CD for you! Hopefully I can finish that project up ASAP!

Glad you got a new job...what are you going to do?

Love the Blue Angels picture...must have been a fun weekend!

Give Katerbug a big hug from all of us! :)

Lance n Amber said...

I love that picture of Kate! Precious little gal--just like her momma!

Ashley said...

Kate is so beautiful! I hope things are looking up! Love you Wein!