Wednesday, March 3, 2010

In ONE month...

This lovebug will celebrate her 1st birthday!!
Really.
PS- this lovebug STOOD SOLO on Sunday (on a mattress non-the-less)! Since then...her confidence is building...we expect a walker soon :)

6 comments:

t.t.turner said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you! She is so beautiful - those big brown eyes!

Ashley said...

She is just so darn cute!!

Kate said...

Time flies!

CARLYNNE PEARL CUTLER said...

oh sweet girl sweet girl sweet girl it's great to hear about your visits with your Tanta Ruth and Opa! Ich Liebe dich! maybe someday Kate you can help me relearn my german! Tarina dear thank you for sharing such wonderful memories of your visits. I love you!

Carlynnie

Lance n Amber said...

I miss her! and her cute momma!

The Hardcastles said...

She sure is a cutie pie! I can't believe how quickly this year has gone!