Chris. Tarina. Kate. Lucy
YEAH!!!! I think you need to post some more pics! congrats you guys! can't wait to come visit!
congratulations! let's see the new place.
Congratulations! 'Tis exciting news, indeed!
Wahoo!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is HUGE! It might be another decade for us... :)
I am so happy for you, I know you will love being homeowners. Kate will love the big back yard to play in. Chris did a wonderful job giving Kate her blessing. What great parents the both of you are. What a lucky little girl Kate is. Love MOM
So excited for you!!! Can't wait to see it! :)
Congrats!!!!! Love you guys!!! Let's see some new pics of the little cutie!!!!
That is so exciting. We love being in our house. You should put more pics on and where is it at?
So cute pictures...photographer is awesome!!!___________________MelvinGet Payday Loan in 4 easy steps
Post a Comment
10 comments:
YEAH!!!! I think you need to post some more pics! congrats you guys! can't wait to come visit!
congratulations! let's see the new place.
Congratulations! 'Tis exciting news, indeed!
Wahoo!
CONGRATULATIONS! That is HUGE! It might be another decade for us... :)
I am so happy for you, I know you will love being homeowners. Kate will love the big back yard to play in.
Chris did a wonderful job giving Kate her blessing. What great parents the both of you are. What a lucky little girl Kate is.
Love MOM
So excited for you!!! Can't wait to see it! :)
Congrats!!!!! Love you guys!!! Let's see some new pics of the little cutie!!!!
That is so exciting. We love being in our house. You should put more pics on and where is it at?
So cute pictures...
photographer is awesome!!!
___________________
Melvin
Get Payday Loan in 4 easy steps
Post a Comment