Saturday, June 6, 2009

With Love, Kate

Dear Aunt Ashley,
Mommy was really sad today.
She says you are moving to Colorado.
I think she is really going to miss you.
Mommy says you are the best sisser, ever!

And that you two go waaaayyyy back

With lots and lots and LOTS of great memories.

Mommy says you are really fun
(but I already know that because you like to come play with me)
And that they don't make friends any better than you. I think she's right.
She says sissers are friends forever
and that miles can't change that!

I think mamma was glad you married Uncle J-rad!
Mommy and Daddy have lots of fun with you two.I think you are their bestest pals.
Bytheway, thanks for coming to meet me when I was born. I am glad you made sure I didn't catch your cold by wearing a mask. I knew then that you really loved me a whole bunch...just like mommy said you would.

I think I really love you too!

Mommy just explained what "moving" means....I don't like it.

I will miss your after work visits, and our fun little walks with mommy. I always liked it when you bounced me and I think I'll miss hearing your voice. Mommy says I'll get to see you soon....

I just hope it's REALLY soon, we miss you already!!!

Love Always, Little Miss Kate :)

8 comments:

Barb said...

Oh my gosh, I am crying! I miss my sis, too! We still talk all the time despite the 10 hour time difference and I know you'll stay in touch, too!

geri said...

Wein- thanks for making me cry. Ashley is definitely one-of-a-kind.

Anonymous said...

What was this your day to make everyone cry? Ashley has been a wonderful sister and daughter. I will miss her as I know you will. Baby Kate is a very lucky girl to have such a wonderful Aunt and Uncle. Ashley has added so much to our lives, and will continue to even if she is miles away.
Love
Mom

Ashley said...

Wein! Seriously! That is the best thing I've ever seen (next to you and miss kate of course!). I love you guys so so so much and miss you already! Thanks a million for your bag of fun for our drive! Can't wait to see you soon!

CARLYNNE PEARL CUTLER said...

What a beautiful collection of photographs! I'm so glad, T, that you and Ashley are such good friends. I love you!
Carlynne

Anonymous said...

Awww Wein! That made me cry! I definitely agree that I have the best sisser as well :) I'm glad she is closer to me, but sad that means farther from you! Hope everything is going well! Love and miss you guys tons!

Ken Hoglund said...

Here is Charity's address:

Charity Brooks
1188 Secret Lake Trail
Plumas Lake CA 95961

... and here's mine ...

Ken & Amy Hoglund
169 S 300 E
Provo, UT 84606

Anonymous said...

So cute pictures...
photographer is awesome!!!

___________________
Melvin
Get Payday Loan in 4 easy steps