Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Littlest

Meet...

Kate Mackenzie



Born 3 APR 2009, 5:47 pm MSDT, 6 lbs. 5 oz.
20 inches long and as loved as can be! :)


18 comments:

Barb said...

CONGRATS!! How exciting!

A Guy,A Girl, And a Max said...

Congratulations!! She is adorable.<3

Ashley said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Kristol said...

such a cutie

Cam Ballou said...

Congrats!! She is so cute :) Welcome to parenthood....I would say something cynical having been a mother for 7 years now but I won't taint your happy day! You will find out soon enough...

geri said...

Woohoo!! She's adorable. We can't wait to meet her in person. Way to go :)

Kern County Kids Read said...

Good job Mommy & Daddy! She's beautiful!

Anne said...

We are so glad to finally get to see Baby Kate, of course she's as cute as can be!!! Give her 5 big hugs for her Texas cousins! Can't wait to see her in person!

Mel said...

Congratulations to you both! Especially you, Tarina, since mom's deserve 99.9% of the credit at this point! Sorry Chris! :o)

She is beautiful! Although tiny....I think my baby will come out twice that size! Love the name, too. It's been on the top of my girl list if we ever get one.

Amy said...

So sweet! Congratulations!

dockters said...

Congrats!! She looks beautiful! Welcome to the world, Kate! :)

The Petterssons said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful!

Britt said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! I'm glad everyone is happy and healthy!

jamie lynette said...

She is adorable!!! And the littlest. Give her a big hug from us. Enjoy those baby cuddles!

The Spendloves said...

YEAH!!! Congrats you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. I love her name too. That is one of my favorites. Welcome to Mommy and Daddy world. There is nothing like it! :)

the.kim.peterson said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!

Eric & Laura said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Isn't it wonderful to finally have her here!?! I can't wait to meet her in person and get to spend some quality time with you guys. We've been wanting to get together ever since we ran into you last month! Let us know when you feel up to it.