After sorting through hundreds of Kate photos my attempt to find our favorites was well.....hard! It was then that my incredibly wise husband suggested the blog slideshow...he is so smart. So, I'll get one of those up rolling soon. In the meantime, here are some of the photos that were already loaded.
It all started Friday night....
April 3, 2009
We were ready and sure enough, so was baby girl! We loaded up the car, and off we were...

mom's ready!

Dad's ready!

And at 5:47 pm.......Kate's ready!! :)

As if we weren't already in
love with her ....

Our
family...we couldn't be happier :)

Going home was like pinching ourselves...do we really get to keep her!!
How are we so lucky?!
And the rest.....well, the slideshow is coming! :)
8 comments:
Cutest girl ever! And some awesome parents too! Love you guys! Cute pics!
That is so cute. In the pic with you guys heading home, you look amazing too! Way to go. How are you enjoying it?
All I can say is that she, as well as you two, are AMAZING! We are so gonna miss you guys!!
You all look great! Wish I could be there, but the pictures are a great substitute! Love you, Tiana
Congratulations!!!! We are so excited for you! I can't wait to see more of cute Kate!
What a cutie! Congrats - I am so happy for both of you. Let me know when you are doing your tour of Ohio so I can make it into your schedule ;)
Cute baby! We need to come up and visit. I also have a gift. Give Andy a call and let him know when is a good time.
-Jo
She's beautiful- love the little feet photo
Post a Comment