Chris. Tarina. Kate. Lucy
Aw...she is SO beautiful. I love the picture with her folded in half :) Hope you guys are getting a little sleep. We need to come and see her!
I love her! :) She is so precious!!! Give her a big hug and kiss for me! Can't wait to see her!!! Love you guys!
She is so sweet!! Good work mom and dad!
Too cute! Love the dimples :)
Baby Kate. . .We love you in PA!!
How precious! The dimples are the best! :)
Congratulations Tarina! What a darling little baby girl!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Aw...she is SO beautiful. I love the picture with her folded in half :) Hope you guys are getting a little sleep. We need to come and see her!
I love her! :) She is so precious!!! Give her a big hug and kiss for me! Can't wait to see her!!! Love you guys!
She is so sweet!! Good work mom and dad!
Too cute! Love the dimples :)
Baby Kate. . .We love you in PA!!
How precious! The dimples are the best! :)
Congratulations Tarina! What a darling little baby girl!
Post a Comment