Monday, February 2, 2009

Alive and kicking....all three of us :)

Life's been good, busy and obviously non-blogged.
Here are some of the recent events...
the photo documented ones that is...

Jazz Game
...Row 10, thanks Cam!
Girls Night
..some of the local g and baby girl's good friend, peach pit

Airplane sightseeing
..it's a pilot thing
Car Wish-listing
...it's a dream
Cherelle
...a friend home from her mission

Australia
...bringing the land down under closer to home
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
...the result of extremly rusted pipes and a rusted-out furnance
Baby Girl's 10th Cousin
...arriving Sept 3, 2009
Superbowl
...a fun gathering with the Ballou fam
House hunting
..more than a process

5 comments:

Cam Ballou said...

House hunting....I think the town homes at Ivory Highlands would be perfect????? :) It's a really decent area - I got Ben out there from the east side! Of course, I don't know what you are looking for or what you like or what you consider a good area so don't listen to me! Ben and I could babysit all the time if you live right around the corner though....think about it!

Cam Ballou said...

House hunting....I think the town homes at Ivory Highlands would be perfect????? :) It's a really decent area - I got Ben out there from the east side! Of course, I don't know what you are looking for or what you like or what you consider a good area so don't listen to me! Ben and I could babysit all the time if you live right around the corner though....think about it!

Cam Ballou said...

Oops, posted twice. Now that is 3 from me...sorry!

Ashley said...

Who's having the cousin????? Glad to see some photo's of your adventures! Love ya!

Amy said...

Looks like you guys have been busy! Lots of fun stuff going on!