Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Chris!!

I always thought having a birthday in January was rough with Christmas so close, but a few years ago I learned that I have it easy. My sweet husband shares his birthday with the very holiday itself: Christmas! And so it is every year we joyfully celebrate the birth of our Savior, and also of Chris.
I couldn't be more grateful for the two of them!!
Happy Birthday Chris!

8 comments:

Ashley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! We hope you had a great day and enjoyed spending the day with your fam. See you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

CHRIS CUTLER!!! Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it was a great one! :) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Tarina- how you remember our anniversary is beyond me...two years ago we both forgot!! haha hope all is well and that you had a merry christmas!

Cam Ballou said...

Happy birthday Chris. When are we going ice fishing? Bring t and the unborn one and I will bring cam and the girls. The berry is calling and we need to be skunked.

Ben

Mel said...

Happy Birthday Chris! And congratulations on your little girl, that's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris!! Hope you had a good day. Tarina.. Happy Birthday to you! Sorry your card is a little late :( Hope you had a great day too. Where are your pregnancy pics????
Love you both,
Tiana

Anonymous said...

Time for a new post about the baby guys! Hope everything is going great! :)

Anonymous said...

I think we need some sort of pregnancy photo... :)


We'll soon be deleting our old blog that links you to our new one - so you'll want to update us soon! http://bradenandjamie.blogspot.com/