Happy valentines day everyone! We hope you all had a great day and were able to spend time with people you love and appreciate. We have a fun tradition of repeating our first date on Valentine's day....we like it! Here's a picture of us, and the beautiful flowers Chris gave me. I am so lucky!!!


2 comments:
Hi! How are you? You guys are very cute...and pretty flowers! Chris did good. We had your chicken stovetop stuffing dish...that was Spencers request. It turned out good. What was your first date??
Hey Kristol! Thanks for the post, I need to make a post on yours because I love your recent pictures of Jacob and his cousin....so cute!!!! Glad you guys enjoy the chicken dish...we love it. Tonight we are making a turkey! Yum!! Our first date was fun....we went to Market Street Grill and mini golfing, and then ended the night with slurpees! Always a classic! :)
Post a Comment