I got this beauty as a much desired Christmas gift....now the trick is to learn how to use it! My cute, cute, sister Carlynne is an amazing designer/seamstress so I totally need her help. If only NYC was just down the street! I am hoping to get much better but here's what I've got so far....a green skirt that needs some hemming! :)


My sweet mother-in-law has skills in this department as does my aunt...so hopefully I'll catch on soon with their help. :) We shall see...

3 comments:
Yay Tarina - I just barely (as in yesterday) finished a skirt using my Christmas sewing machine! It was very exciting - I had my mom present for supervision, but I did the work and am very excited about it. I'm definitely a beginner - hopefully my skills improve too!
Looks pretty good to me! And we will need those sewing skills soon... :) for our secret project!
Your skirt looks great! You did a good job. Seems like when I do a sewing project I use the seam ripper more than I use the sewing machine...but, I think I'm getting better. Good luck!
Post a Comment