I like to think she was jealous and missed us girls....she says it was a business/school trip.....
My friend Elizabeth must have been jealous about the 'girls' post I made a few days ago. I noted her abbsence and wa-la she came to SLC!!! Heck yah!! :) I love it when the girls visit!
Hey! My mom said she ran in to you the other day at her School! I guess she works with your MIL. How fun! She said she's great and thought you were a perfect match for their family! I also made the connection that Carlynne is your SIL...she was good friends with my sister in High School. How funny...it's just such a small world. Hope you're doing well! We find out on Monday if we get to come back to UT or if we go somewhere else for internship. Cross your fingers!
2 comments:
Hey! My mom said she ran in to you the other day at her School! I guess she works with your MIL. How fun! She said she's great and thought you were a perfect match for their family! I also made the connection that Carlynne is your SIL...she was good friends with my sister in High School. How funny...it's just such a small world. Hope you're doing well! We find out on Monday if we get to come back to UT or if we go somewhere else for internship. Cross your fingers!
I know my mom loves working with her too! It would be SO GREAT to make it back home! I'll let you know on Monday what we find out.
Post a Comment