Ahhhhh, General Conference.
I love General Conference.
I love that every 6 months we get to hear inspired words from our church leaders.
I love that general conference reminds me of Kate and how our first hours with her were during a General Conference weekend.
I love our dear prophet and his tender sense of humor.
I love the good principles that the gospel teaches.
I especially love the gospels focus on the family; knowing that I get to keep my family forever.
Learn about it all here at www.mormon.org
I love General Conference.
I love that every 6 months we get to hear inspired words from our church leaders.
I love that general conference reminds me of Kate and how our first hours with her were during a General Conference weekend.
I love our dear prophet and his tender sense of humor.
I love the good principles that the gospel teaches.
I especially love the gospels focus on the family; knowing that I get to keep my family forever.
Learn about it all here at www.mormon.org
3 comments:
I agree! Yay for General Conference. The church is true! :)
Oh, and your family is beautiful!
Yeah for your adopted fam! ;) Glad you got to see them. Miss you and give those adorable girls a squeeze!
Looks like a fun Conference Weekend!! Glad you are family!!! :) Love those cute girls of yours!! It's fun to see Chris with his little girls!!! :) Glad the giraffe outfit fits!! :) Give everyone a BIG HUG from us!! :)
Post a Comment