So it's been awhile...
Here's to some hopeful updating...beginning with CHRISTMAS!!! ( I know...it's April!!, but hey, our lawn is still covered in SNOW!! That counts for something, right?!)
We always start of the holidays decorating a very special tree.....Daddy's BIRTHDAY TREE!! Chris has the "lucky" Christmas day birthday. This year Kate was all about making Daddy's tree just perfect!

After some work on the Birthday tree, she moved onto our real tree. We pretty much adore our special helper! She's great!
Our holidays were interrupted briefly when I volunteered to make wedding invitations.
Luckily, Kate and Chris realized how huge my task was, and they jumped in to help!
Our first taste of the season was Katerbugs school performance. Um, please! Adorable!
Here's to some hopeful updating...beginning with CHRISTMAS!!! ( I know...it's April!!, but hey, our lawn is still covered in SNOW!! That counts for something, right?!)
We always start of the holidays decorating a very special tree.....Daddy's BIRTHDAY TREE!! Chris has the "lucky" Christmas day birthday. This year Kate was all about making Daddy's tree just perfect!

After some work on the Birthday tree, she moved onto our real tree. We pretty much adore our special helper! She's great!
Our holidays were interrupted briefly when I volunteered to make wedding invitations.
Luckily, Kate and Chris realized how huge my task was, and they jumped in to help!
Our first taste of the season was Katerbugs school performance. Um, please! Adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment