Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sniff...Sniff....

The very first time Chris picked me up for a date, it was in this T.R.U.C.K.

This was also the T.R.U.C.K. that took me ice-fishing for the first time, and drove me on my first of many trips to the cabin.
This is the same T.R.U.C.K. that came to my rescue whenever I needed a jump, or help getting out of the snow.
This T.R.U.C.K. made my heart skip a beat whenever I saw it at our singles ward parking lot, because it meant the boy I was crushing was inside.
This T.R.U.C.K. drove me up the canyon on a beautiful April night when Chris proposed, and then this T.R.U.C.K. drove me to the temple the next month to be sealed to my best friend.

This T.R.U.C.K. drove me up into the mountains several times and sat witness to many of the best camping trips I've ever been on.
This T.R.U.C.K. drove me to our first doctors appointment where we heard Katerbug's heartbeat for the first time.


We pretty much just LOVE this T.R.U.C.K. so we were naturally very sad when the we made the decision to sale it this year. Sniff....Sniff.. .

But before we let our beloved T.R.U.C.K. go we took out last spin around town...


And then we let T.R.U.C.K. go....

( To a very good family mind you...it has a bright future of many SKI trips ahead! And don't your worry, every time we hit the slopes I'll be on the look-out for our trusted pal!)

5 comments:

geri said...

Sad days! I still remember seeing Seth get teary-eyed (for the first time) when we sold the Bronco.

Is it time for a something new and fancy??

Ashley said...

:( Sad days! I'm sure it is for the better though! Love you guys!

CARLYNNE PEARL CUTLER said...

good tribute :)I hope you can get a new tribute some day. we'll need it to hall hay in when we you and Chris start a cattle farm. But your memories are pretty great!

Lance n Amber said...

That would be sad! I'm not looking forward to selling any of my cars. I get rather attached too!

Lance n Amber said...

That last post made it sound like I have a lot of cars. I just wanted to clear that up. I don't have a lot of cars. I was referring to present and future cars. Ha, I am tired I guess!