Saturday, December 18, 2010

How to have fun at a ward Christmas Party!

It all starts by writing a wish list to Santa...


Then, you wait in line with one of your BFF's Henry and his ultra cool sister Olivia...


Then you decide seeing Santa's really not your thing...

So you help Brayden, another BFF, clean up after the party...

And that proves to be WAY more fun than anything Santa was offering!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so big! And so cute!! love her!

CARLYNNE PEARL CUTLER said...

Man I loved cleaning up after a ward party and riding on the table carts that disappeared under the stage. I'm with Kate that's way more fun then what Santa gives... a candy cane. :) but the fact that Kate wrote a Letter to Santa is pretty cute! and it's darling that she wrote it by the fire place. she looks so contemplative. :)

love ya! I'm so looking forward to moving back.