Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!

BLESSED: Before a word was spoken from her mouth I knew Kate was the sweetest girl I had ever met. I still agree. We could not be happier to have her sweet spirit in our home to celebrate the birth of our Savior. She truly is a gift from God and we are blessed to be called parents.
LOVE: It's true that people enter your life for a reason. Thanks to all of you great friends and family that keep our life exciting, happy, memorable, laughable, and filled with love.
JOY: The Spirit of our Savior blesses us everyday. May the love and grace of God be with you all as you enjoy this Perfect Holiday. Enjoy!

* * mERrY ChRisTmAS * *

5 comments:

Ashley said...

You guys are the best and Kate is super beautiful in her adorable little dress! Love the pic! :) Merry Christmas to you!

Sharon said...

She is absolutely adorable!

t.t.turner said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! You're so beautiful, Tarina!

Kristol said...

Cute picture! Hope you guys had a good Christmas.

Lance n Amber said...

I love that picture of you guys!!! You are such a beautiful family!!!