Monday, November 30, 2009

A little of this....

Recently........camera-less, computer-less and blog-less have been one in the same while busy-ness, and tiredness have seemed to take command. Yet, day after day, we are enriched by the adventures of one small little girl.....
Sitting, Standing, Scooting, Walking, Teething, Laughing, Smiling, Talking, Eating, Playing, Teasing, Hugging, and certainly Wet Kissing....
This is our life. Slightly less organized than we normally like, but without doubt, we are blessed beyond measure.

After emailing some text photos to myself...here's a very out of order, very incomplete "update" if you will.....

At a family birthday party in September Kate begged us to let her get a face-painting. After some consideration, we decided that a little paint wouldn't hurt and not only did we allow for the feet to get some paint, we allowed Kate the freedom to practice her own agency. Knowing that she is a smart girl, wise beyond her mopnths, it was time. And so we presented our brilliant daughter with a very important decision....
Needless to say...she make's her parents gleam with joy. Good girl Kate ~ Stomp out those Cougs!
Hiding in this grin is Kate's very first TOOTH!...

Kate loves to snuggle up with many of her little friends...Bear Bear, Monk, Bunny, 4-socks, Mort, etc... Although, let it be known, we never place them on her head. She does that herself.


"Mom! Dad! Turn down your music...I am trying to sleep in here."
Meet our Dino-Monster!


Why just baby food? Apples and Corn on the Cob are where it's at!

"I go walkin' after midnight...."

Kate's first taste of winter and she's a fan.



Stay tuned. I am sure we'll get the camera, computer and blog all working again soon. Afterall Santa comes in like 24 days, right??? ! ;) Ho Ho Ho!!!


10 comments:

t.t.turner said...

Those DIMPLES! She is so cute!

Cam Ballou said...

So cute, she is getting so big. Hope the house is coming along and you are starting to feel settled!

ASL Club said...

Cutest baby ever!

Ashley said...

Sweetest, cutest baby ever! I miss her so so so much! I loved spending turkey weekend with her and her amazing parents! Miss you my little one!!

Anonymous said...

Totally cute! I love the picture of her in the dinosaur costume where her eyes are really big. We'll be in Utah in a couple weeks, hopefully we'll get to say hi!

Anonymous said...

of course she is a U fan, she has it in her blood.
the pictures are adorabale but what else would you expect, Kate is adorable and so loving.

Unknown said...

That's a smiler--can't imagine where she got that... Something that no one else seems to notice is that quality LoveSac in the background...seems to be fuller than it has been in the past.

Lance n Amber said...

Oh how you've kept us waiting! I love your little girl! (And her cute parents of course!) I'm so proud of Kate that she chose the right! :) You guys are way too funny!

Anne said...

Loved the pictures!!! Kate is sooo adorable!!!! :) Love those dimples!!!

Hope all is well!!! Miss you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love her =) seriously how have I not seen her yet?! I might be making a real quick trip out there next april-ish and I would love to come see you guys if you're not too busy! Miss you guys!!!