I nanny for 2 darling little kids.
Kate and I love spending our days with Noah & Isabella.
Today, Isabella(2) was down for her nap, while, Noah , Kate and I were playing. Suddenly, I heard a loud noise. After running into Isabella's room, I found my sweet little friend lying on the floor in tears with her big ol' dresser on top of her leg. Yikes! I wasn't able to lift the dresser myself, but I was able to slide her out from underneath. (It was at this point I was extremely grateful for my previous employment in the medical field) Apparently, she had awoken from her nap and decided that she wanted Ariel 'big girl undies' and not the Tink undies she was wearing. Therefore she climbed up her dresser to the 7th drawer to reach the undies. This incident is just a small reminder of how careful we all should be with little ones. We sadly know of a family who lost their daughter when she died of injuries from a television falling on her. The same thing happened to my own niece last year, but luckily she was okay. It's scary how easily and how quickly the sweet little ones in our lives can be harmed.Let's all do our best to help keep them safe. My friend Isabella is good, by the way. She is a tough girl and one big sweetheart. Within an hour after the injury she was off to swimming lessons. I was very happy to see her in her swimming suit and not on a hospital x-ray table. Plus, when I left she ran towards me arms extended for a big Isabella hug. I love her. We are blessed.
3 comments:
Glad she's okay!
Poor thing! Glad everyone is okay!
Pictures are beautiful!!!
___________________
Melvin
No Credit Checks instant Payday Loans
Post a Comment