From day one, we've been telling Kate that she has cousins who have been waiting a long time for her arrival. Well, after she met her only local cousin, Marcus, she began to question us. I think she doubted that whole extra 's' we added onto the word. So conviently her cousin Sam came to town, and she meet him. Sweet! But Kate, there are more! Fear not Kate...they do exist....
Meet the previously known "Texas fam!" Bethany, Andrew, Aimee, Mattie & Thomas! Kate is excited to spend a few days playing with them- We are pretty sure she likes them. (Her parents adore them).
For weeks we've known that we have a dead animal on our roof. The dude that came to inspect our chimney, saw it twice and both times let us know. Chris and I climbed up our back patio and sure enough from what we could see, it looked like a dead animal. Sweet! Add that to our ever growing home repair list: "Remove dead animal from roof." Everytime anyone came to see our new place, they would climb up our back patio for a view of the thing. Then,we all discussed what it could be. Cat? Nah... Dog? Maybe... Racoon? Most likely. I even called animal control and the wildlife team for removal, but nothing was planned as of yet. Then our AWESOME neice B came to town. The fearless girl asked for a stick to take a poke at the animal. I handed her one. We all stood...watching.....waiting.....squirming...what kind of animal is it!??....

"It's a teddy bear!"---ya, we laughed pretty hard.
"Remove dead animal from roof." ===> DONE!
Thanks B!
This animal, obviously isn't dead...but rather our neighbor, 3 houses down. PS... We also just learned that our property is zoned for ONE horse.....(Did you hear that ISABELLA honey?! When ya come out to meet your cousin Kate you can bring your horse!! Sweet, huh?! )
Another huge Kate highlight, involved meeting someone else for the 1st time: GRANDPA!! The man is like a self-made-general-contractor, so A) it was great to see him, and B) it was wonderful to shoot some remolding ideas off him in respect to our new house. Thanks Daddy-O!
3 comments:
Man! I'm sure glad that you were able to get that "bear" off your roof! Crazy!I bet some little one is still looking for his Kamikaze friend.
So glad I wasn't drinking anything when I learned your dead animal was a teddy bear. It would have come out of my nose for sure -- good laugh!
Pictures are beautiful!!!
___________________
Melvin
No Credit Checks instant Payday Loans
Post a Comment