Besides the fact that you guys are awesome...do you think you can get away without giving us the play by play? Cant wait to hear more stories from the trip!
Hiking usually isn't my idea of fun (unless it is on the short not steep side), but you guys almost make me want to go out and do it. Looks like it was a blast! Way to go!
Tarina! Thanks so much for contacting me through the blog network. IT's great to see your extreme adventures. Sorry this is late, I hadn't checked my blog since June. Keep in touch! Sara Ward
10 comments:
I'm so glad you made it! What an accomplishment! Good work you two! Have fun in OHIO!!!!!! love ya!
You two are so perfect for each other, I'm feeling sappy now that Ash is gone, I'm glad that we have such cool friends!!!
Way to go! I'm jealous.
Congratulations! That is an awesome accomplishment! Looks like you guys are having "mountains" of fun. Okay, that was sad I know.
Way to go! I can't wait to see the view!
Besides the fact that you guys are awesome...do you think you can get away without giving us the play by play? Cant wait to hear more stories from the trip!
You guys are amazing!!! That is something I always wanted to do in UT...guess I'll achieve my goals vicariously through you!!! WAY TO GO!
Congrats! That is so great that you made it!
Hiking usually isn't my idea of fun (unless it is on the short not steep side), but you guys almost make me want to go out and do it. Looks like it was a blast! Way to go!
wow, you guys really are awesome!! great pictures that show a how lot of fun!
Tarina!
Thanks so much for contacting me through the blog network. IT's great to see your extreme adventures. Sorry this is late, I hadn't checked my blog since June. Keep in touch!
Sara Ward
Post a Comment