For the last serveral years I have had a close knit of friends often refered to as 'the girls.' As our girls began to enter into the world of marriage we began a fun tradition that I love! All our girls (minus the bride) get together and work on a quilt to give our newly married friend. The quilt is usually the brides wedding colors and is all kept very secret until the offical give day. Well, seeing as how many of our girls live out of state now, the quilt making process is much harder these days! Never-the-less, we still do it, we are just on a two year time delay. So this past week we presented our friends Christina & Thayne their quilt celebrating their 2006 marriage.
Some of the local girls....
The next quilt up the the list.....well, let's just say I can't help make it! Wahooo!! I can't wait!! :)



2 comments:
HAHA!! You will just have to wait and see...we still have a year you know??? JK! Hopefully it will be done sooner. Any color requests????
Love it! I feel bad not being much help! :)
Post a Comment