Our good ol' Monday night was hike prep 101. Chris and I busted out some of our older backpacking gear to test it all out.
We were happy to discover that everything was working as expected. Although we realized were lacking some major gear for our big hike later this month, so, Gear FHE truly began....
We placed a large order with REI.
This was certainly something our wallets weren't huge fans of, but I have to be honest, Chris and I are as excited as school children for it's arrival! It's almost like Christmas....in July! Happy Hiking!
+011.jpg)
2 comments:
You've been up to so many fun things. Hopefully your REI package will arrive quick. I really like that store. They have a lot of really fun stuff to look at. I'm glad your 4th was fun. I love when the airplanes fly together like that. I wonder where they were going? Chris probably really liked that since he's a plane guy.
You'll have to post a list of all the goodies you ordered.
Post a Comment