We took to the ice again....although this weekend we took along our cool cousins for Good Luck!
Well.....1 is better than 0, and 2 is better than none!
We caught 2 fish. One was Tarina's first 'Ice- Fishing' fish!! Heck yah! The other one Ken caught.
To my extreme sadness I forgot my camera...tragic! I know! Sad days...BUT! Luckily for us our cousins Ken & Amy had that covered!
*Wahoo for having photographers in the family!
Check out their blog here....
Check out their blog here....
THE PICTURES ARE UP, so check out their site. :)
Gotta love the HOGLUNDS!!!
Also, enjoy this quick video of T's first ever fish cleaning experience!
Fish guts!

4 comments:
Nice video, you guys are funny. I'll put up our pictures tomorrow or the day after.
I'm glad you had better luck this time. Congrats's Tarina on fish #1.
Thanks T! We're really excited to be coming home! Things here are getting pretty crazy though! We just sold our freezer and our bed. Eric isn't thrilled that we'll be sleeping on an air mattress for the next month...but it's better than moving it right? Fun fun fun! I'm excited to have this move over with!
I found you! Ah, I love you and miss seeing you around. Tell me all about married life!
Post a Comment