Saturday, January 19, 2008

Watch'n the red rocks and seeing the Giant = coolness!


U of U Gymnastics! Ya gotta love it!
Last nights meet: The Utes vs. Nebraska
Nice win UTAH!!!!
(
This stuff is beyond impressive.....good work utes!
Our good friends Ashley and Jarad came with! As did our sister and brother-in-law Carolee and Tim...but some how they lucked out of a picture. We'll get 'em next time!
While up on campus it was fun to run into old friends from the U....like the GIANT!!! Bryan is our very tall friend from the good ol' days of the college dorms. It was awesome to see him, and meet his fiance Shelly.
Ash & I have fond memories of the old school life with the Giant so it was fun to see him and catch up on the old stories!
Bryan and Shelly get married in March....Wahoo!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling posts! you two look so happy! and when did you go blonde?!! looks good! Jeremy says hello!

Ashley said...

T, why do I look like I am on something in that picture?! Thanks for the invite, always good times at the gymnastics meets!

the.kim.peterson said...

I can't believe the giant is engaged! T! Is she tall like crazy? Or just crazy?

Ken Hoglund said...

awesome pictures of the gymnastics ... that's one thing I haven't ever photographed