So much to our dislike, we started off our busy day with T being rather sick. Christopher came to the rescue though and before long we had recovered from the faint and were off to the wedding! (Honestly though....who faints?! This was a first for us...and likely came with the stomach flu but still!! So not a fan!!!)
Injuries from the fall.......woah, did I feel like I suddenly aged 60 years. Again...who faints?!
Side note for falling: Make sure your CTR ring doesn't get stuck on something as you go down...ouch!
......
And the better part of the day:
The wedding....Meet KEN & AMY!
Connie & Bill...our great cousins and parents of the groom
----
Congrats Ken & Amy
Happy Birthday Frank!!
---















3 comments:
YOu look really cute. I love the lighter hair color. I guess it has been a while since we have seen each other though. Sounds like everything si going really well. Amber Flint
Oh my goodness...the fainting sounds scarey! I hope your OK. You made it to the wedding so I assume you are fine. I was standing next to my friend Krista in 5th grade choir when she suddenly fell to the ground...yes, she fainted. That's my only experience with fainting to this day.
HEY!! ... THAT's US! Thanks for the awesome blog!
Post a Comment