Christmas Eve:
An old fam tradition: seeing the lights at temple square
(Flint, MJ, Chris, Ferin, Marcus)
Christmas Day: (aka Chris' Birthday! :))
Gifts from Texas!! Thanks! :)
Mom and Dad
Some of our Sibs: Carlynne and Frank
And still the red eye....:)
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone! We hope you had a great time! Enjoy the season, it's a good one!

















2 comments:
Hi Tarina, it's Tiffany, I use Adobe Photoshop for digital scrapbooking, and the pages and embellishments are from cds by the company digitalscrapbookmemories.com, check em out! You can get them at Hobby Lobby (and use a 40% off coupon), but otherwise you have to get them direct from the company... I get some from websites, (like shabbyprincess.com, they give free ones), but I like the cds a lot, you can do more with them. Good luck, digital scrapbooking is addicting!
sweeeeet! Amy and I have the same hot chocolate maker!
Post a Comment