Monday, November 5, 2007

Woah.......catching up...

Yikes! It's been forever! Our blogging is seriously lacking in updates! Oh for sad.
Well.....one major update from our last post:
We are MARRIED!!!! :) Wow, isn't that awesome! We absolutely love it. There is nothing better than having a sleepover with your best friend every night! It is so great.
This picture was just taken a few weeks ago when my old school roomie Ms. Katie was in town! Oh how awesome it was to see her!! It had seriously been way too long. Oh the joys of the old school days.
Sidenote for my girls: please remember lamb chops. I about busted a gut in reflection......oh.....K8T!

6 comments:

Anne said...

HI! Love the pictures! You've inspired me to get caught up too! Have a great day!

Anne

geri said...

Yeah!!

Eric & Laura said...

YEAH! You look so beautiful T! I'm so excited to see your blog! It's been WAY too long! Hopefully we'll be back in UT next year for internship and then I won't have to only catch up by blog!
Love,
Laura

the.kim.peterson said...

woah, way behind on the blob there T. I like your hair a lot though. It's the hotness.

Ashley said...

yeah more blogs for me to read :) maybe i should make one...we will see....

geri said...

Hey! Hope to see you Saturday!!