I can explain the following pictures in 4 simply words:
I married a pilot! :)
The sibs and us made a weekend trip to Las Vegas to watch Avation Nation. Wahoo!! It was a lot of fun and we saw some awesome planes.
I know Chris would describe these planes much better than I......so I'll just sum it all up and say we saw some really cool planes!
The pilots: Frank and Chris
The Thunderbirds!
The F-4 Phantom (Chris just told me!)
All 6 Thunderbirds on the ground.
Wait? Is that where they belong?
No Way!! We want some AIR!!
Ah....yes. Now this looks better.
Now this plane is cool! It's technical name; ask Chris
It's slang name: The Raptor, and it is the bomb'diggity!
Clear for the box: Smoke on!
My 'sisser' was married in Las Vegas at The Paris, so Chris and I took this photo just for her.
Love ya Nonna-Amanna!
The Air-Show Gang!









2 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a blast! So sad we couldn't come...love you though!
Cool Pics Tarina!!!!! That was a fun trip!!!! Tim and I are looking forward to the next one.
Post a Comment