Saturday, April 6, 2013

Starting somewhere :)

I can't text (thank you missing phone)
I can't call (thank you missing phone)
I can't insta'gram (thank you missing phone)
and so I blog.
 
Welcome back enduring blog readers!
 I have a log of catching up to do!
In the meantime I'll try to stay current to...well. the current :)
 
I have many great examples in my life.
My mom is one of them.
I have been blessed to watch her faith grow over the last several years.
She has come a long way.
She's had a challenging path, but her faith in our Savior has lead her along.
This month we were delighted to have her and Grandpa Mike come to town.
 
Their visit was great, and we loved seeing them!
Sadly however, WE were not the focus of their trip.
(odd...right?)
Their focus was, well....cooler than us,
better than us
and more exciting than us!
Grandma and Grandpa Mike were in route to the Missionary Training Center (MTC)
That's right...Grandma & Grandpa Mike are now MISSIONARIES!!
We are so proud of them!
 
We had lots of fun playing with them before they became "offical" missionaries.

 And we got the lucky chance to have dinner with them to  after they became "offical" missionaries.
 
It was fun to celebrate some birthdays before they headed on their way back east

Good luck Grandma & Grandpa! We love you both so much.
We'll see you in 18 months!!
Church is true; live it large!

2 comments:

geri said...

How awesome!! Where are they going?

Lance n Amber said...

Yay! I'm so happy for them!! I just love your momma!! And I love that you're blogging again!! :)