Dear Aunt Shmam,
The other day Uncle Lance sent mommy a text that made her really happy.
Really happy.
She was running around the house so excited.
She told me you were having a baby.
I got really excited too!
Mommy was chanting about you having a baby, and so I sang you this song.
Enjoy!
Love, Katerbug
PS..I know Lucy is crying during my song. It's not like her. She doesn't cry much. But don't worry...she's with Daddy and he loves her a whole bunch, so she's okay.
PPS....I miss you!
The other day Uncle Lance sent mommy a text that made her really happy.
Really happy.
She was running around the house so excited.
She told me you were having a baby.
I got really excited too!
Mommy was chanting about you having a baby, and so I sang you this song.
Enjoy!
Love, Katerbug
PS..I know Lucy is crying during my song. It's not like her. She doesn't cry much. But don't worry...she's with Daddy and he loves her a whole bunch, so she's okay.
PPS....I miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment