My Great Tanta (aunt) Ruth is nothing short of Great!
She is a woman I love,
a woman I admire,
And a woman I am glad my girls get to know.
She is a woman I love,
a woman I admire,
And a woman I am glad my girls get to know.
We spent a day with Tanta Ruth and it was so nice.
Kate colored,
Lucy slept,
Kate colored,
Lucy slept,
and I brushed up on my German speaking skills (trust me...they need help!)

We later went to the cemetery to give my sweet Ome (grandma) some Birthday flowers.
Ome married Tanta Ruth's brother Heinz.
The two women became not only sisters, but dear friends.
But then again, who wasn't dear friends with Ome??
She was amazing.
I am so honored to be named after her.
We miss her greatly.
Happy 92nd birthday Ome!
We later went to the cemetery to give my sweet Ome (grandma) some Birthday flowers.
Ome married Tanta Ruth's brother Heinz.
The two women became not only sisters, but dear friends.
But then again, who wasn't dear friends with Ome??
She was amazing.
I am so honored to be named after her.
We miss her greatly.
Happy 92nd birthday Ome!
No comments:
Post a Comment