Sunday, August 7, 2011

Two Weeks Notice

Today I gave my two weeks notice to these guys....
My swollen, overworked, exhausted feet!And although I am beyond anxious to hold our little peanut, I am slightly fond of this little bump I have going. I love her constant kicks and her kind forgiveness of when I fold her in half a million times a day because I forget to not bend over. She loves it when her big sister wraps her tiny arms around her bump and says, "My sisser Peanut." And she seems to so perfectly understand daddy's Morse code love taps. She's a little bump I love waking up to everyday, and although I'll enjoy fitting into "normal" clothes again, I think I am gonna miss this bump just a little. Although, I am pretty sure her daddy is VERY excited to hold her. Come to think of it, I am too. So here's to you little peanut- We'll see you soon! :)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

You look amazing. When it's my turn to get pregnant I'm going to call for advice on how you've stayed in such great shape throughout your pregnancy. You're adorable. Congrats on the new baby. I'm excited to see pics.

Eric & Laura said...

You are perfectly adorable! I miss you and your cute smile! Thanks for sharing all your fun pics. It's so fun to catch up a little bit on your adventures!