We had been dreaming...
Of long naps at the cabin,

and perfect fishing days on the river...
finally...the weekend came!!


The fish were playing a little game of
Hit & Spit...not cool.

So although we reeled very few fish in, we had tons of bites!
At one point I cast out my line with two hooks and Chris and I watch as TWO fish hit my line;one on EACH HOOK! Chris and I had never seen such a sight. Too bad I didn't hook the line on that one! Silly fish.

Luckily Chris reeled a few in. (After all, he is the self-taught pro.)

The cold water felt amazing through my waders....
oh the simple joys enjoyed by prego swollen feet!

The fish may have won this time...but we'll be back again soon. They can't hide long!

Naturally, a cabin trip isn't complete without fishing, and of course a little
football...

Even Kate understands the need for football. Good girl Katers.

Naturally there was time for relaxing...

And a few car rides into town for some tasty grub at the local diner.

Then we waited......
waited for
Miss Eliza to show up....
(Ps...can you see Peanut smiling?? She loved it!)
No comments:
Post a Comment