The Saturday started off busy.
We met up with some fam for a quick family breakfast and then the Saturday chores took over.
We stopped by my work to try and fix my lovely broken car that had stranded me the night before...(sigh)...
luckily with the help of a tow truck, the green machine found it's way home.
After the car was in safe keeping it was off to Grandma's house to help her move!
Cleaning out closets, packing boxes, sweeping floors, even wiping down the doors.
We worked and worked.
Kate found joy in playing on the bus (*Grandpa Mike's HUGE motor home. Really, it is VERY bus like and Kate loved to honk the horn!)
After the house was packed, the truck & the motor home full, and boat ready to go, we were DONE!
Chris, Kate and I headed home to try and catch the remaining hours of sunlight working at our own home.
We cleaned out the garage (a project Chris had made huge accomplishments on during the week) and we loaded up our "Bagster" for pick-up.
We were amazed and how helpful Kate had been all day.
She was one of the team.
Yet she didn't really understand why daddy wouldn't let her swing the sledgehammer.
Maybe someday...
The evening night fell and we were exhausted!
Oh nooooo!!!!!!
Chris and I both stared at each other in shock as we realized it was only 25 minutes before Kate went to bed and we had not eaten anything since BREAKFAST!!
I quickly jumped in the car and went to pick up some burgers.
When I walked in the door Kate greeted me and offered to carry in the bag.
(I love my helpful daughter)
Chris and I then gathered together for a prayer,but where was Kate????
Ohhhhh, Katers....
Our Hungry Kate-A-Piller was happily enjoying her dinner.
We met up with some fam for a quick family breakfast and then the Saturday chores took over.
We stopped by my work to try and fix my lovely broken car that had stranded me the night before...(sigh)...
luckily with the help of a tow truck, the green machine found it's way home.
After the car was in safe keeping it was off to Grandma's house to help her move!
Cleaning out closets, packing boxes, sweeping floors, even wiping down the doors.
We worked and worked.
Kate found joy in playing on the bus (*Grandpa Mike's HUGE motor home. Really, it is VERY bus like and Kate loved to honk the horn!)
After the house was packed, the truck & the motor home full, and boat ready to go, we were DONE!
Chris, Kate and I headed home to try and catch the remaining hours of sunlight working at our own home.
We cleaned out the garage (a project Chris had made huge accomplishments on during the week) and we loaded up our "Bagster" for pick-up.
We were amazed and how helpful Kate had been all day.
She was one of the team.
Yet she didn't really understand why daddy wouldn't let her swing the sledgehammer.
Maybe someday...
The evening night fell and we were exhausted!
Oh nooooo!!!!!!
Chris and I both stared at each other in shock as we realized it was only 25 minutes before Kate went to bed and we had not eaten anything since BREAKFAST!!
I quickly jumped in the car and went to pick up some burgers.
When I walked in the door Kate greeted me and offered to carry in the bag.
(I love my helpful daughter)
Chris and I then gathered together for a prayer,but where was Kate????
Ohhhhh, Katers....
Our Hungry Kate-A-Piller was happily enjoying her dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment