This week was one of HUGE accomplishments for our family...
CHRIS survived a battle with SHINGLES.
Poor kid.
He is nothing but tough.
His complaints were unheard and his strength ongoing.
Regardless his pain and discomfort, he always put Kate and I first and did everything he could to help around the house, taking his illness as no excuse.
Kate loved to try and kiss his arm better and kept asking him if he needed any band-aids.
TARINA passed her annual INSPECTION at work.
I spent two months preparing my staff, training and doing mock inspections.
The two inspectors came on Thursday and drilled us.
Was our center in compliance with all the codes and laws? Did our paperwork match exactly? Were our kids being provided the best possible care? Was our building safe? Did my teachers perform according to the regulations? Yes. Yes. Yes. We passed. (Even with being under staffed) Phew!
KATE used the big girl POTTY, again, and again!
I knew the news was good when Chris and I heard Kate in the bathroom, and then her tender little voice...."Mommy, I did it!"
She sure did!
She's even gone dry all night and made it to the potty in the morning. Success!
She is learning and we are so proud!
CHRIS survived a battle with SHINGLES.
Poor kid.
He is nothing but tough.
His complaints were unheard and his strength ongoing.
Regardless his pain and discomfort, he always put Kate and I first and did everything he could to help around the house, taking his illness as no excuse.
Kate loved to try and kiss his arm better and kept asking him if he needed any band-aids.
TARINA passed her annual INSPECTION at work.
I spent two months preparing my staff, training and doing mock inspections.
The two inspectors came on Thursday and drilled us.
Was our center in compliance with all the codes and laws? Did our paperwork match exactly? Were our kids being provided the best possible care? Was our building safe? Did my teachers perform according to the regulations? Yes. Yes. Yes. We passed. (Even with being under staffed) Phew!
KATE used the big girl POTTY, again, and again!
I knew the news was good when Chris and I heard Kate in the bathroom, and then her tender little voice...."Mommy, I did it!"
She sure did!
She's even gone dry all night and made it to the potty in the morning. Success!
She is learning and we are so proud!
1 comment:
Oh, man, shingles has got to be the worst!
How great that Kate can use the potty? I have to laugh at the difference between boys and girls because I know we're WAY far away from that around here. :)
Post a Comment