
After months have passed...no really, it's true. Here's a small glimpse of some Christmas fun...

Tradition! I heart traditions. I remember our first year of marriage loving every new thing Chris and I did together. This year it's just as fun with Katerbug. She was a huge fan of our Christmas Eve sleepover. Kate loved sleeping in her pack-n-play, but as soon as the gitty Christmas girl was awake it was time to pounce on the parentals! Merry Christmas Katers!

Santa always leaves a special note on his empty cookie plate. This year was no different. Kate loved her letter from Santa.

Christmas Eve we enjoyed traditions with my fam (I swear I took pictures....hum...) and Christmas Day we continued to celebrate with Chris' fam. In addition to our Savior, we also celebrate another special birthday......Happy Birthday Chris!!

The holidays also meant lots of family visitors! Katers was stoked to spend time all of them.

Ken & Amy made a special late night visit just to see us...thanks guys! We miss ya!

We were super lucky to get to meet our new friend Sawyer!! He is a stud and we wish he lived way closer. This little man is not only hot, but he's got very awesome parents. What else could the kid need?!(PS- Sorry I haven't fixed your red-eye in the photo Sawy. I think you have amazing eyes, yet this photo doesn't do them justice! Sorry bud! Miss you! XOXOXO)

Look who else make it into town.....Cute Eliza and her very cool parents Carolee & Tim! We were so excited to meet this precious baby girl. Kate was thrilled to see her cousin. Isn't she beautiful?!
Katers also enjoyed a LOT of super fun time with Aunt Carlynne. (...Car, I know I have photos...hum... I'll find 'em.) It was fun to have Carlynne here for such a long trip. We got so used to her being around it was hard to say goodbye. Hopefully we'll see her soon!! :)

Alongside all the family parties, gatherings and social events galore....(very fun bytheway) Katerbug certainly developed some new skills.
* She loves her water. Hand over her straw cups and and away she goes.."sip, sip...sip" Most recently she's proved to us that she can handle the big cups and glasses all by her self. Good work Katers.
* Stair crawling was almost mastered over the holidays. (she is still learning to turn around at the top on the way down, but she's close)
* Kate also tried really hard to stand solo for Aunt Carlynne while she was here. She only made it 0.25 of a second until she scored her first forehead bruise
.
*Other words Katers babbled in December & January: football, dog, heart, star, bear, Oscar (We nannied for some adorable kids for several days, and Oscar was their dog)
Above all we really enjoyed the sweet spirit of the season. The reason for togetherness, and bliss. The simple joy of the world around us. We are blessed beyond reason. Thanks to everyone that brought the gift of peace and joy into our lives this season and all through out the year.
I guess I'll start again. Blogging that is.....
7 comments:
I have missed you guys :) Kate is so darling and so big!
Yea!!!! I'm so glad you're "back". Love you guys!!!!
I love you, Tarina! You are so darling - we need to reunite someday (soon).
Love the summary/update! Pics are always great! So good to see you guys this weekend. LOVE YOU!
I'm so glad your back in the blogging world! Miss you like crazy dear!
Kate is such a cute & beautiful baby, I'm gals you're up & blogging now. :)
ahh, T you write so cleverly well! It's great to read about your sweet family and I sure do love that little Katerbug. I wish I could be there for her birthday! love ya!
Post a Comment