Kate is adorable. Thanks for last night, it was great seeing all of you. I bet Dad had a great time showing his little girl off at work. Of course, she is very worth showing off.
Sorry that I got you nervous for Kate's immunizations. It sucks, for sure, but it was really only that bad for about 3 or 4 minutes. The rest was sad but it was only heartbreaking for a really short time. Good luck!
4 comments:
TOO CUTE!! Love it and her and you!!
Kate is adorable. Thanks for last night, it was great seeing all of you. I bet Dad had a great time showing his little girl off at work. Of course, she is very worth showing off.
I was the anonymous because I forgot my password. Love MOM
What a cutie...
Sorry that I got you nervous for Kate's immunizations. It sucks, for sure, but it was really only that bad for about 3 or 4 minutes. The rest was sad but it was only heartbreaking for a really short time. Good luck!
Post a Comment