Chris and I have a new little friend whom we are quite fond of! We went to the Dr. today hoping to determine the gender of our new pal, but no such luck! I guess our baby is much younger than they all thought. We did get a new due date of April 8th and lots and lots of photos of our little one! We are so excited and absolutly LOVED our visit with our little friend today!! :)
our new love, sucking his/her thumb

15 comments:
my newest grandchild, I am so happy for the both of you, You will be wonderful parents, what a lucky little spirit to come into such a lowing family
Congrats Tarina! That is so exciting! Being a mom really is great!
That is one good-looking baby! That's crazy to have your due date adjusted- it kind of throws you for a loop! My ultrasound is in 3 weeks (when I am, hopefully, 20 weeks preg.) :)
Aw how sweet!
Aw...so cute! That has to be so frustrating to not find out AND have your due date pushed back :( Do you get to have another one soon? Keep us posted!
That is a freakishly cute fetus, Wein. Congratulations! I love you guys!
How exciting! Isn't it amazing to actually see what's growing in your tummy? We will be anxiously awaiting the boy or girl announcement. Too bad about the due date change...doesn't it seem like pregnancy will never end...
So exciting! You will be a great mommy!
WEINER!!! HE/SHE is adorable already!! I still hope it comes early so we can share a b-day! Love you tons!
Super cute- it never gets old getting to have ultrasounds!
How exciting guys. Hot kiddie pic!
awww.... what a cutie! can't wait to find out what you are having!
Awesome!! I'm so excited for your little family!!!
Hey guys! I'm so glad you found us, I remember looking for you once, but all I could think of was Chris and "T". :o) Congrats on the baby! That is so exciting!! You guys are such a cute couple.
Hey Tarina! That's such exciting news. I don't think I've seen you in a really long time. Glad we can stay in touch through this blogging business.
Post a Comment