Friday, July 18, 2008

Well Linds, it wasn't a cardboard box, but it was FUN! :)

I love my friend Lindsay. I have very few childhood memories without her. She is one of those friends that can get me laughing within 10 seconds or less.....I love it! Growing up, my dad used to tell Linds and I.. " you two could have fun in a cardboard box" and it's true....we could! I love it! I love her! And I love our friendship! Chris and I were thrilled to have her and her husband JI over for dinner, and delighted to celebrate their upcoming adventures of parenthood!
Linds will probably hate me for posting prego pictures of her, but honestly, this girl is beautiful!! Inside and Out! I wish everyone could have a friend like Linds. Chris and I are so excited for them and their little girl. I know this little one is very blessed to have such amazing individuals as parents. Linds and JI are two of the happiest people I know. They are forever laughing and smiling and I know their little girl will be loved beyond belief. We just can't wait to meet her!!!
This photo is poor quality I know, but it was my favorite one. I used the camera timer, (anyone who knows me knows my photo taking addiction, we needed a photo) So.... the timer was on and running. I decided the lighting would be too poor, so I decided to not run into the frame, then with 3 seconds left on the timer, I decided to run in....and so, you see, I am simply falling into place as the camera snaps the shot. The reason I love the photo is because it caputures the laughter of all of us, and resembles the evening quite well. We had a fun night visiting with our friends and were in constant laughter as we shared stories and memories of our lives. So fun! We can't wait to do it again! Love ya guys!

4 comments:

Kristol said...

Cool tent. This upcoming hike sounds intense! Glad you had a great time with your friend. For the record, Lindsay is a cute prego. Hope you didn't get in too much trouble for posting a picture.

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

I totally agree Kristol! She is cute prego. I hope you aren't roasting in AZ!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tarina and Chris! I hope you are having a blast on your little vacation to Ohio! Scott and I are loving Japan- there is always an extra bed here if you want to visit!
Love you both and miss you!
Tiana

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.