I've always called my sister, Tiana, my 'sisser' and 'nonna amanna.' It's a long time childhood thing that's just stuck. So this weekend, my sisser was in town for her last family visit before moving to Japan! Yikes! Her husband is already there awaiting her arrival, but since we got to play with her one last time before she left my mom hosted a family bbq!
My mom, Tiana, Tarina, my sister-in-law Emily
Sisters? Yes. Twins? You decide.

Don't ya love the childhood pose! Ah! The last picture my mom had of my sis and I together was one we had taken back in high school. So when she asked Chris to take a photo of us for her, we decided to pose just like all her other pictures. Hope ya like it mom!

Don't ya love the childhood pose! Ah! The last picture my mom had of my sis and I together was one we had taken back in high school. So when she asked Chris to take a photo of us for her, we decided to pose just like all her other pictures. Hope ya like it mom!
Good luck in Japan Nonna Amanna!!


2 comments:
Aww cute pictures! I hope Tiana likes Japan! I can't believe she's moving so far away!
I'm glad you gave your sis a good party before she takes off for Japan! Spencer's sister lives in Japan with her family. Her husband is on a 3-5 year work assignment there. She's grown to really like it there. Hopefully Tiana will like it, also.
Post a Comment