Moving = good for them, but sad for us!
Our friends Spencer, Kristol, & little Jacob moved this weekend to AZ.. Sad days for us! Enjoy the heat guys, we'll miss ya!


Some of our non-moving friends (we seem to be running out of these friends!) invited us to a fun Luau this weekend. Chris and I had fun and totally loved the chance we got to play with my favorite nanny kids~ baby Noah & little Isabella!


Isabella loves bubbles. Her dog catches them and eats them...so she tries to do the same. Such a sweetheart she is! Ah....love her!


We also went to my friends wedding reception this weekend, only to find out that her cousin-in-laws are super super good friends of ours. Small world!? No wait...it gets smaller...Flash back 8+ years and meet our good family friend, Michael. Chris and I ran into him and his family at our friends wedding reception as well! It seriously had been 8 years since I had seen them. This man is awesome and totally contributed to my madd soccer skills back in my youth.


Aren't weekends great!?



4 comments:
Tarina you are so absolutely beautiful! Just had to tell you... :)
never easy to say goodbye to friends
Hi guys, thanks again for helping us on Saturday. Make the day a bit easier. I borrowed your picture for my blog :) Hope you don't mind... We miss you!! It was only 107 yesterday...are you guys ready to join us?
thanks for all the pictures...love them!
Post a Comment