Sunday, May 4, 2008

The weekend review....

We always love ANY excuse for family to come to town. Last weekend we owed our family visit to Ken for his graduation, this time we owe our good friend Jarad! He graduated this weekend from the U of U. Congrats Jar!

Dave, Mary, Lindsey, Tarina & Chris
Ashley, Tarina
Melanie, Tarina, Lindsey
--------
Our friends Jill & Steve so kindly hooked us up with tickets to Game 6 of the Jazz vs. the Rockets. It was super fun and the Jazz WON! Awesome. Thanks Jill & Steve for the tickets! It was so fun to hang out with you guys! :)
Steve, Jill, Tarina, Chris

--------

Saturday morning we headed to the lake. It was time for a fishing adventure with our friend Justin. After hiking around for awhile we found the ideal fishing location.

Fish on!
Justin was the first to find success!
Good catch Justin!

We didn't find the winter melt-off to be as successfull as we had hoped, but still we had a lot of fun and it felt great to play outdoors.
--------
Our little nephew had his 3rd birthday party.
Happy birthday Marcus!
--------

The rest of the weekend was spent live'n it large with the Wilson Family and the new Wilson Famiy Wii.
We were glad to we got to spend some time with our favorite Wilson family while they were in town. Ah....how we love them!

6 comments:

Kristol said...

So much going on! I like graduation "season." Lots of fun. We liked the picture you texted us of D. Will. Spencer was jealous.

geri said...

Yea for so much fun!!! Miss you kids!!

dockters said...

You guys pack more into every weekend than anyone else I know! It looks like fun!

And no, we have yet to go to Cedar Point. Eric is dying to go and I don't think this is the summer, with being pregnant and all. We'll have to put it on the schedule for next year! It sounds amazing though!

Ken Hoglund said...

Good times!!!! I love the fishing pictures. This isn't the same lake where we went ice fishing was it?

Britt said...

Tarina! I haven't seen you in forever!! I am so glad that you have a blog. Thanks to Ashley's blog I was able to find you and Geri since I'm a total blog stalker! How are you? And when did you go blonde?!?! Keep in touch! :)

Brittany May

Kern County Kids Read said...

You guys are quite the fishermen! I'm impressed!