Saturday, April 19, 2008

A fun weekend always begins with FRIENDS!

Our sweet friend Melanie is just the bomb'diggity! Not only is she a great gourmet cook, she is a completly generous and selfless friend!!
Case & Point:
Friday night Mel hosted an evening in the park with a completly delishious homemade meal; freshly grilled and perfectly seasoned chicken, a yummy pasta salad, tasty grilled asparagus, rolls, drinks, and a beautiful raspberry cake with homemade whip cream!
Thanks Mel! We loved getting together with everyone! How lucky are we to have such great friends! :) Love ya kids!
------
Saturday started off with the Marathon! Look at these fast runners! Chris caught this photo of them just past mile 16 at 1:27:29, so they were doing awesome as the top-dawgs of the race.
We then went on a little run of our own with our cute little buddy Ally! we were watching Ally for the morning so her mom could enjoy a morning at the spa for her birthday! Happy Bithday Terri!
Ally is a hard-core runner and super fast, so it's fun to watch her run!
This is her after the run streching on our brick wall...

3 comments:

jamie lynette said...

Mmmm you have my mouth watering already! I may crash your next BBQ :)

Hey and the kids you nanny....SUPER cute!!! And so little-what fun ages.

Anonymous said...

Man I miss you guys! Next time I am in town we will have to plan a little better and all get together again. I am glad you got to hang out with the crew because what a rough life with those two dolls... sorry T! It was good to see you guys! LOVE YOU!!

Chris.Tarina.Kate.Lucy said...

We missed YOU stephie!!!

You are right though....it's a tough life with those cute little ones! Don't worry though, I still serve my time at the hospital part time. :)

LOVE YA SWEETIE!!!! :) -T