This weekend our cousins had a big ol' family gathering....
three little boys; one baptism, two baby blessings
three little boys; one baptism, two baby blessings
(Tim, Carolee, Heather, Tarina, Chris, Frank)
After the day of events, our cool cousin Heather came to visit with us. She is great, so we were glad she was willing to come hang out for a little bit. Her and her cute family live in CO, so we don't get to see them often enough. Wahoo for hanging out with the fam! We love ya, Heather! Thanks for the visit!

2 comments:
Tarina...it was so fun to get your comment! I love surprises like that! It looks like life is treating you well. You and Chris look so happy, and you looks just beautiful! I'm glad that everything is going so well! It'll be great to keep up with you through your blog. I'll look forward to seeing what you guys are up to!
Oh yeah...I forgot about your family Ohio connections!!! It would be fantastic to see you in August! Let me know when you guys will be here...that would be a blast. Hope to hear from you soon!
Ahh, you guys are to much! Are you sure I didn't drive you crazy with all the chatting. I had a blast! To bad, so sad I'm in Colorado. I miss my cuzs. I can't believe we're all grown up...and getting old!@#! You all looked so great! Love you all...mean it!
Heather
Post a Comment